Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wanted: Sandman

It seems lately to be taking me forever to get to sleep I have like 500 things constantly on my mind but my time.. aka sleeptime.. all these things want to creep in at once, so annoying. That said I'm too tired to be witty or too funny and clever and will try to get to bed earlier tonight.

Here are some things I'm pondering today to get a legit blog in here...
- Why did I think it was a good idea to play tennis for our team outing today for several hours then proceed home, eat dinner and play tennis again for several hours with my little brother... I'm pooped.
- Why can't we go back to a bartering system.. I know I could make some hella cool beads and necklaces to buy lots of cool schtuff with
- Why do my arms tan so much faster than my legs, still corpsly white and I made an honest effort to expose them today.
- Why is Dairy Queen teasing me with their buy one blizzard get one for .25? I haven't had a blizzard in many many moons and I'm on my second one of the week as we speak.
- Why is my paycheck already spent and I haven't even gotten it yet
- My car is filthy.. I should probably wash it so I don't look like a slob
- Why do cravings for soda come in phases I have had too many lately
- I love tea, if that were the only drink I could have for the rest of my entire life I would be ok with that, no sugar, plain tea... [people think I'm weird because I like to eat most of my food plain, hot dogs plain.. nothing on them same with brats. I like most of my food completely as it is fixed no added salt sugar or pepper, is that weird]
- When the crap did my little brother become a junior in high school and asking girls to prom?!
- Why is a cobra the second thing that comes to mind when inquiring about Austrailian animals
- Wow, I can type fast and fairly accurate. Thank you evil calc teacher for making me drop your evil filled lectures on calculus from hell and forcing me to choose a late start class to fill up my hours so I could stay on my parents insurance plan thus choosing a typing improvement class

It's no wonder I have issues getting to sleep with such mind boggling questions and concerns...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...