Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 Things: That Tork Me Off

- Hangers that get stuck on each other and when I go to get one it's stuck.. works like a charm
- 'To Be Continued' at the end of the show
- Cardinal fans vs. Cubs fans.. can't we all just get along
- Scratched dvds that skip or get stuck
- Not having a good blog topic for the day
- Stepping in a wet spot with socks on
- Movies that are good until the ending
- Thinking you found a great close parking spot only to walk up to the person in the front spot backing out
- Warm weather here.. me in shorts and noticing that yep.. legs are the same color as a corpse (hopefully a nice tan will find me)
- Money not growing on trees :(

1 comment:

  1. I can agree with several of your "10." My favorite would be, "Money not growing on trees." Though I am accused of thinking our money grows on trees.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...