Sunday, April 18, 2010

Country Music Awards: My Picks

I'm sure this doesn't strike the fancy of all my followers.. I'm guessing there are some country haters out there.. your loss. I love country music (but listen to many other genres as well) and will be tuning in this evening to watch the awards. Here are my picks for the top categories

Entertainer of the Year: Zac Brown Band [even though Taylor Swift will most likely win it]
Top Male Vocalist: Kenny Chesney
Top Female Vocalist: Reba McEntire [she has had a good year, here's hoping]
Top Vocal Group of the Year: Lady Antebellum
Top Vocal Duo of the Year: Brooks & Dunn
Top New Solo Vocalist of the Year: Luke Bryan
Top New Vocal Duo of the Year: Steel Magnolia
Top New Vocal Group of the Year: Gloriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...