Monday, April 12, 2010

OK, I'll Get Carried Away


I love Sex and the City. I have the complete series in my pretty pink velvet box, and still find strength in the fictional lives of four women living in New York City. With the series being so good I was very skeptical about the first movie I couldn't imagine what more we had to discuss, but I was pleasantly surprised and the movie turned out to be really good... not amazing but it was nice to see the girls back in action after then had been gone for awhile.

May is around the corner and with that brings us movie number 2. Again I was not that excited about them doing another movie that is until i saw this trailer..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWl-82Yau4 one word... AIDEN!


I love Big as much as the next girl... but Aiden. Carrie why did you screw it up with Aiden?!?! Carrie has cheated before... hence screwing it up with Aiden. Turn about is fair play.

Big has been crappy to Carrie on numerous occasions so I think it only fair for him to get a taste of his own medicine. I do not in any way condone cheating on a spouse or significant other, but this is hollywood we can do what we want. Meeting halfway around the world is no accident.. we all need another Carrie/Aiden hook-up so we can put this all behind us. Give us what you want and you and Big can live happily ever after. I now must see the movie and I hope hope hope my wishes will be granted. Come on May!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I saw that preview the other day and it got me so excited!!! I need to watch this movie the weekend it comes out!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...