Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TV Talk: True Blood

I usually don't get too into a TV series that isn't already completely finished. I didn't fall in love with Sex and the City until it was all done and I could sit and watch all of the episodes back to back to back.

I can't say how I really got started watching True Blood, maybe it was a Netflix recomendation... but I got one disk (episodes 1 & 2} and I was hooked. I couldn't wait long enough to watch them one disc at a time so I found season 1 on sale for like $25 and snagged it up. I literally sat and watched it for like 2 nights until 3am..that good. Then I was in a pickle because I had already missed season 2 on HBO, it wasn't on dvd until May and the new season starts in June.

For a birthday present I got HBO and luckily they have been doing a season 2 repeat. It's only to episode 3/12 and I am dying to know what happens. This is why I don't like to get into them at this juncture, waiting does indeed suck. So as I keep trying to figure out what is going on, and trying not to ask others that I know have seen the second season already. It keeps you on your toes for sure. I can't wait for season 3 to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...