Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear Gym..

Words cannot express how sorry I am that we haven't seen each other as much as we should. It's not you... it's me. I just feel that sometimes you can be a cruel mistress, with your elipitical machines and bench press taunting me. I will take part of the blame but I also feel like Dairy Queen should be a little at fault too, she had taunted me with Blizzard treats and has kept me away. This other evil place called "work" has some blame as well. I get some tired once I come from this place that I don't really want to come see you. I promise I will try to do a better job and start coming to see you more often. I do hope you will understand. If it makes you feel any better I have been visiting your friend outdoor activies named Tennis and Softball.. does that help at all?

Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...