Monday, March 8, 2010

What couldn't you live without?

Days that I couldn't think things could get any crappier I have to take a moment and think of some of the little things that help me get through life and a few things that I may or may not be able to live without...

- my velvet tuberose body cream (I sometimes feel the need to stock up just in case they discontinue it!)
- a pair of jeans that fit just right
- my ipod on bad days at work
- good music to fill my ipod
- something so funny it makes you cry
- Victoria and her secrets to make you feel sexy
- my favorite perfume- Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
- my silly sister that annoys me so much sometimes
- my comfy PJ's
- my cat Domino
- the Internet
- bad reality TV shows that I can't stop watching once I get hooked
- a great quote from someone wise to help you find your way again
- somedays Facebook
- brewed Ice Tea
- shamrock shakes from McDonalds
- Harley Davidson
- Covergirl lash exact mascara
- having a Bachelor's degree
- itunes
- my sound machine to help me fall asleep


So what are some things you couldn't live without??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...