Thursday, March 11, 2010

That'll Do Pig... That'll Do.

Lately there have been pigs everywhere I look.. what gives? First there was this months book club book Swine Not by Jimmy Buffet... don't even get me started on that book, that's a whole other blog that will wait until book club night. But that book was 54 chapters of pig, did this book warp my mind to be dialed into pigs??? Maybe I have the new car syndrome, you know where you buy a new car then you see a million of them all around? OK so that was pig number 1.

Pig number two, I found myself watching Babe. It is actually a really really cute movie, although James Cromwell is kind of a jerk old man. It makes you wonder what animals really are thinking and what they would say if they could talk.

Pig number three came while watching one of my favorite tv shows, How I Met Your Mother. I must say that if this had been any other week and any other day I would have never thought twice about it.. but after spending several days reading a book about a stupid pig who lives in New York City, finding my self glued to a talking pig story, then to come across a random pig on HIMYM.. it was just too much!! But I do have to say that the pig was seriously one of the cutest things I had ever seen.. a teacup pig. My sister and I literally got the high squeaky voice and "oh my god that is the cutest thing ever" yep it happened. Take a look for yourself at what a teacup pig looks like... get ready to oooh and ahhh over him.
And I pretty much want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...