Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Will Miss You My Four Day Weekend

Work was really cramping my style this week so I decided not to partake on Thursday or Friday... best decision ever. While it would have been nice if the weather would have made it completely worth my while, it was completely relaxing and worth it. What did I do you ask? Absolutely nothing, well I watched entirely too many movies but I couldn't help it.

This week's To Do List:
- Continue my one a day blogs [ good job me! ]
- Book Club Wednesday!!!!! <3
- Went to the gym tonight so get back on that wagon and continue to visit
- Finish reading Ladder of Years- it's getting good & has taken far too long
- Enjoy the last days of March-- Spring is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...