Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rainy Day Blues

Quotes are probaly on of my most favorite things in the whole world. When I'm feeling a little down or bored I'll sit and search the internet for quotes. I look for quotes that make me feel better or something I think might come in handy some day, it also makes me feel better that sometimes I'm not the only one feeling this way and there is definately comfort in numbers. These are the ones that cheered me up a little bit today.


"Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself- no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are- completely; the good and the bad- and make changes as you see fit- not becuase you think someone else wants you to be different."
-- Stacy Charter

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain

"The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for"
--Allan K. Chalmers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...