Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So it Begins

I might as well be honest off the bat, I'm not that exciting and not gonna lie all the cool kids were doing the blog thing. So in an effort to be witty or funny I'll give it a whirl. It's hard to be creative who knew! Trying to find a good blog name that wasn't taken was like a needle in a haystack. I have settled on North of 10th. I used to live on 10th street and now live with my grandparents and have thus moved north of tenth street. Thought it sounded cool, maybe even one of those lasting names who knows maybe you will find yourself talking to your friends and saying "hey did you read north of 10th today?" One can only hope :)

I ran across this news story on one of my favorite blogs, and let me just say ew!
Reason #359 To Always Wash New Underwear Before Wearing

Well awkward numero uno is out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...