Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thank a Girl Scout Today


Lemonades and tagalongs and thin mints, Oh my!!

Yes folks that's right, it is the second most wonderful time of the year. Girl scout cookie time. To my extreme excitement I came home to freshly delivered Lemonades and Thin Mints..score. The motto of the Girl Scout cookie...Every Cookie has a Mission: To help girls do great things. Am I able to help that cookie succeed in it's mission.. heck yes I do. Those cookies make this girl do great things. I go to great lengths to hide my cookies not only from my over-indulging self but from other cookie hungry scavengers like myself. I will amazingly scarf more than one serving size per sitting and not even feel bad about it sometimes. So thank you girl scout cookie...for helping this girl do great things.

You do have to feel sorry for the boy scouts a smidgen. Sure they get to go camping and have pinewood derby's, while the girl scouts are learning to sew a button or plant a garden, but they get screwed in the win over America with just one box category. Dear Boy Scouts, your popcorn not so cool. Why don't you try selling something with some chocolate? Clearly girls are smarter than boys because girls know that chocolate will win over America. The boys need to work on marketing because those cookies sell themselves, you know when you see that little paper with lots of lines on it and a girl scout at your door, you know what to do, the poor girl doesn't even have to say anything.

I don't care if these girls are learning life lessons or not, I am just thankful for Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies & Lemonades! God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...