Monday, March 29, 2010

TV Talk: DWTS

I watch entirely too much TV... go ahead judge.
Here is what I'm watching so let's chat...

Monday:
- Dancing with the Stars [abc]
- How I Met Your Mother [cbs]
- Rules of Engagement [cbs]
- Chuck [nbc]

Tuesday:
- Justified [FX] *I'm giving this one a shot*
- Dancing with the Stars [abc]

Wednesday:
- The Middle [nbc]
- Ghost Hunters [syfy]
- Cougar Town [nbc]
- Destination Truth [syfy]

Thursday:
- FlashForward [nbc]

Sunday:
- True Blood [HBO]



Todays review: Dancing with the stars

Pamela Anderson = wtf?! You aren't that hot anymore you seem drunk.. you can go

Aiden Turner = good looks will only get you so far.. you can stay for now

Buzz Aldrin = sorry nice try but I think you are the first to go, we don't have the patience for ya too long. But you're giving it your best

Chad Ochocinco = can't be good at everything.. this will humble you. I give you a few more episodes, we will keep you around to see your chemistry with Cheryl [old lady thinks you two are dancing more than what we see]

Erin Andrews = nothing standing out right now.. you may stay

Evan Lysacek = again you have a skating background so you have a better chance... you could be the sleeper. You may stay

Jake Pavelka = you're a douche

Kate Gosselin = I want to throw you against a wall... [insert tear] "Thank you for not quitting, a lot of people have quite on me in my life." Stop being so whiney, you seem like a stubburn woman. Bless Tony for putting up with you-- I'd rather see you go home than Buzz.

Nicole Scherzinger = I hate to cheer for people who have a strong dance background already, but you seem nice.. you may also stay

Niecy Nash = you have fun and prove bigger girls can party too... you can stay

Shannen Doherty = you look like you are having fun.. you may stay



Just my opinion :)

4 comments:

  1. Add Modern Family to Wednesday nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at your post. I only saw the lat half hour last night but mostly agree with your synopsis. I think Buzz has to go tonight. Kate can go next week. I feel bad for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch Modern Family but it didn't keep my attention long enough, I gave it a solid try though.

    Kate was not a cool cucumber, I was embarassed for her.. she needs to chill out

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess Buzz AND Kate are safe and Shannen is OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...