Thursday, June 10, 2010

Waiting Sucks! Bring It on!

Season 1 = good
Season 2 = Amazing
Season 3 = looks hella good.

I am too excited for Season 3 of TrueBlood to begin this Sunday. Since 'FM' hasn't even finished watching season 1..gasp! I won't spoil anything.

But I have my thoughts on what's going down to follow up with how Season 2 ended. I loved having the DVDs for the first season and stayed up way too late watching them like 3/4am... I know. Then I had to wait week by week by week to watch the second season... it got GOOD! I was down to the last three episodes then the DVD for 2 came out and we bought and hurried up and watched them all.. gotta love DVD.

So now I'll have to agonizingly wait as the show increases exponentially in awesomeness. Bring on the werewolves and the hott vamps.

2 comments:

  1. Werewolves?! You said he was a dog! Holy cow, I need light a proverbial fire under my ass and finish season 1 so I can move on to season 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a dog.. the werewolves are new, from what I've seen on the previews they are not ugly either.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...