Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Don't Like..

One up-ers and Interrupters and there is a lot of that going around. If you feel that you may be any of the above or know someone who is, please take action today. Consider this your warning because I might snap a little.

I feel a mental-health day from the insurance company is going to happen for me here pretty soon. I got vacation days burning a hole in my pocket. I think I might work on planning my fake virtual vacation. 'The Page Turner' and I are going to Savannah, GA... want to come? Leave us your ideas of things to do while there and maybe we will let you come on our imaginary virtual vacation.

3 comments:

  1. Because I am a cutting edge techno kind of person, I like to use the term "Virtual Vacation." There will be a walking tour along the river, horse draw carriage tour, ghost walk in the evening. Visits to old homes. Very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I've been to Savannah, GA. I saw the park where they filmed Forrest Gump, the river, and I stayed a creepy mansion. How does a "Virtual Vacation" work?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...