Thursday, June 17, 2010

10 Things: Blogpodge

It's like a hodgepodge but with blog post ideas. I feel like Dug from UP!... squirrel. That's how many blog post ideas I have on my mind... squirrel.

So.. let's get started. Let's make this user interactive I'll give you my post ideas and a mini description and we'll see what you want to read my loyal followers. [never mind that I will probably post some of these anyway]

1. I couldn't dedicate a whole blog post to this but I have to say it... I am in love with Dierks Bentley's new song 'On the Ridge' it's amazing and stuck in my head I've listened to it like 5 times in the past 2 hours (much to my brothers annoyance for hijacking his computer) Well now I take that back, I'll listen to the whole album and give a review.. I'm very excited about it.

2. A running post of 'Old Lady' Quotes of the day.. let me give you an example of the hilariousness that could ensue. In a "mispoke" as she called it during a debated conversation regarding BP execs.... "Do you think [the CEO of insurance company] knows that on a Friday afternoon all we do is sit around and jack off?" Queue the puzzled looks of those around wondering if she did indeed just say that.

3. A summer self-challenge. 30 books from June 21 (official first day of summer) until September 22 (official end of summer/first day of fall).. can I do it? What books will I choose?

4. Beginning to turn a hobby into a passion. What did I do today to get me started? What do I plan to do?

5. Can you change your stars? I feel a wind of change starting to blow first steps

6. Virtual Vacation Planning- do's and don'ts, how's the Savannah trip planning coming along.

7. Summer goals- things I want/need to do to get on track with life.

8. Sibling Bonding- we have some fun plans/ideas floating around for sibling bonding.

9. Squirrel

10. Everyone says a life goal is to write a novel-- I too have dreams of being a published author, about what no clue.. didn't say it was going to happen tomorrow. But what does it take to actually publish a book, what do you have to do, who do you have to show it too, etc. etc.

So loyal blog readers, what do you think? What do you want to read?

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to read about each of them. Especially the "Old Lady" quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im also for all of them! They all sound interesting...but Im with frances...the old lady quotes would be my first choice. I have one for you to add...
    Trace were you drafted in or did you enlist? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...