Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tag Line

As you know, I'm moving soon to the great state of Arizona! I've mentioned before that 'North of 10th' will stay but 'stories, dreams and random thoughts from the brick streets of a small town' just won't work anymore. So I'm in need of something new.

When I got to work the other morning Arizona (blog Arizona not the state) had an email waiting in my inbox with some suggestions, #bored.

Stories, dreams and random thoughts...

~ from the west side of the Mississip
~ from the Midwest to the Southwest
~ from corn to cactus and everything in between

I think I liked the last one the best, because it ties back in with Illinois. Which led me to think of this one.

Stories, dreams and random thoughts from the Land of Lincoln to a Grand Canyon state of mind.

But I need your help! Do you have a favorite from those listed, or do you have a whole new idea? Leave a comment or click the handy 'email North of 10th' link on the top right and let me know what you think! 

3 comments:

  1. From corn to cactus....
    I hope you make time to blog when you move. So many changes. PT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like from Corn to Cactus...
    Enjoy the warm...we're supposed to get more snow today...
    JD in GC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like West of the Mississippi...OL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...