Monday, March 24, 2014

A Look Around the New Office

The office I'm in is pretty sweet. It's very modern looking with modern colors and accents. The break area/lunch tables are probably my favorite thing right now. They have TVs in the break area and even have a balcony AND couches! Oh and don't forget the awesome view of the palm trees! Here's a picture for you. I'll try to creep other pictures from around the building (don't want to get caught looking like a weirdo so soon lol) 




Stay tuned for more! ;) 

4 comments:

  1. I just want to point out that PT posted her comment at 2:42 PST. gross, PT. just gross.
    and i'm not biting on the 'farm goes mod' line. i think it's ridic they are trying to be the cool kids. we are classy, timeless. ikea does not fit in.
    #notbitterreally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry AZ, when you come from the bitter barn at the Farm, this is amazing to me. Completely opposite of my previous farm home. I will admit there are a lot more koolaid dispensers around here too because clearly everyone is taking shots. It's a bit much sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wake up at random times. Sometimes I go back to sleep. Sometimes I read blogs.
    PT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...