Monday, September 20, 2010

TV Talk: Fall Season

Here is my Fall TV lineup:

Sunday
Boardwalk Empire (HBO)
Amazing Race (CBS)
Undercover Boss (CBS)

Monday
Chuck (NBC)
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
Rules of Engagement (CBS)
*Hawaii Five-0 (CBS)
Fantasy Factory (MTV)

Tuesday
Sons of Anarchy (FX)
*No Ordinary Family (ABC)
*Biggest Loser (NBC)

Wednesday
Survivor (CBS)
The Middle (NBC)
Cougar Town (ABC)
*The Defenders (CBS)
Ghost Hunters (Syfy)

Thursday
American Chopper (TLC)
Destination Truth (Syfy)
*My Generation (ABC)

Friday
*New Bloods (CBS)

*'s are new shows or new to me shows that I'm going to give a chance and check em out. Feel free to give a shout-out to your favorite fall shows or if you got anything you think I should take a look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...