Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Wednesday

-Nothing terribly exciting to report on this Wednesday evening. oh except I got my iPhone!!!! It's too much fun and love all the apps. Good decision. You can even watch your netflix instant queue on your phone. Man technology is crazy.

-Tried again for Oprah tickets.. no go.

-Hop on over to the photo blog to check out my top 3 favorite pictures from our first photo contest.

-I forgot to record Survivor tonight. Won't happen again with my handy dandy DirectTV app. I can set my DVR from my phone from where ever.. awesome.

-Starting sometime this week. Gma has agreed to be a guest blog segment with hints, tips, wisetales, and "old school" stories from yester-year. Got any questions you want to ask gma.. fire away. She is very excited about it.

-If you have a camera start taking pictures for my photo challenges. Rules and how-to's are posted on the picture blog. The first challenge for October will be something Fall related. There's your hint. I've been hiding them all over my web. It could get more specific or it could stay broad. (I can't give away the whole challenge.. geesh)

Well I'm off to play with my iPhone some more. I'm sad I'm going to miss tomorrows monthly bookclub meeting but it's an exciting time here in GC... It's HOMECOMING! Like I really care, but it's NiBo's senior year so I'm excited for him and engaged in the high school happenings for the first time in several years.  Tomorrow night is the annual Homecoming parade and he gets the honor of being a drum major in the parade. Soon after the parade the annual tradition of TP'ing the town will commence. I'll get pics to share. If you aren't familliar with TP'ing it is the act of innocent vandalising where you buy toilet paper and toss it onto trees wrap around bush's, get your friends houses and doing all this without getting caught. It's a good time, I'll get pics. Enjoy Blog friends! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...