Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Finished a Book! :)

I just finished a non-book club book!

The book I just finished I actually can't talk about yet, it is my super secret November (1 year anniversary) Book Pick Option.

I've been wanting to read this book for awhile and went and picked it up from Barnes and Noble yesterday. I wanted to read it first so I could give a good secret write up about it. [the way we are picking our November book is anonymous and title-less. We are writing our own synopsis (or using others) and trying to entice the other members into reading our choice with no author or preconceived notion or bias opinion on the book]

This book is a short read and is NOTHING! NOTHING! like anything book club has read yet and honestly doubt anyone would really pick up. If it doesn't get picked as our November read I'm pretty sure that I will choose it as my next Host month. It's definitely a book that will get people talking love it or hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...