Sunday, September 12, 2010

Say What?!

There was a circus in GC today just over the tracks from our house. They had a big tent, a Zonkey (zebra/donkey), a lama, a few horses, 2 camels and no elephants. What kind of circus doesn't have elephants? A not-a-circus circus that's what. Glorified petting-zoo. I have been to one real circus once...they had elephants.





This is not what GC circus looks like. This is the Greatest Show on Earth Circus from 2006. It's the Ringling Brothers Circus!!

* Note while trying to find these circus pictures to show you what a real circus looks like I couldn't find these on my computer I had to steal them off my shutterfly account. This is one thing that makes me sad about digital. I hardly ever print off my pictures anymore.. I need to do that more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...