Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Doctor Knows Best

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed."
-- Dr. Seuss

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.” -- Dr. Suess

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."-- Dr. Seuss

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"-- Dr. Seuss

If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.-- Dr. Seuss

Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. -- Dr. Seuss

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope, which is what I do. And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
-- Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...