Thursday, September 16, 2010

Completely Random Thoughts: 11pm Edition


  • The cubs swept the Cardinals, did anyone notice? I'm over baseball this season I didn't even watch a game. But good job Cubbies.
  • Today at work we were talking sleeping habits. I need to have a fan, my sound machine (I prefer my thunder/light rain sound, because my mind wanders too much at night) ankle socks (I go to bed with 2 but usually wake up with 1, I guess my right foot gets hot..random) and I always must have a small blanket (I like to have just my arms tucked in this blanket, apparently this is how I slept as a baby) and a pillow between my knee (I don't like them to touch, oh and I usually sleep on my side)
  • 'Page Turner' thinks I am lost in life, partially true, but I still have time to read my blogs, actually since I can't figure out what I want I have lots of time to read blogs.
  • Blog names are given, not picked and it's like getting a divorce in the Catholic Church (I think you'd have to get a note from the pope to have your blog name changed)
  • 'Tru Stories' I believe has the coolest family and friends ever.
  • I'm pretty sure my whole graduating class will be married/engaged/or have children (no particular order) before me from the looks of my facebook news feed
  • If we didn't partake in some sort of social media (facebook, twitter, myspace, blog, instant messaging, etc) would we cease to exist?
  • GC is losing our big flower shop, and the town is in a tizzy (where will they order their funeral flowers?!). What does it take to be a florist?
  • I dislike learning life lessons from work. Ex: Doing nice things for others will get you nowhere
  • My cube is lame and I never see a window during the day. I wish IKEA would come decorate our office. I waste a lot of good weather days inside :(
  • I liked this group on facebook: Being nice to the people you don't like isn't called two faced, its called growing up
  • I follow @DalaiLama on twitter. Does that make me more wise? When is @PopeBXVI going to join so I can tweet my confessions? yeah.. bad idea.
  • I have a Doppelgänger (google it if you don't know what that is). Apparently she works at Lowe's you can see her on the commercial about the people trying to cover up their red stripes.
  • I'm watching Survivor this season, anyone else? TV Talk.
  • I'm glad all my shows are coming back. Monday is going to be a busy night! Hello Fall TV!
  • Fall is my favorite season. I like the cool crisp nights with windows open and sweatshirts and long sleeves. The stupid winter scent candle commercial even makes me want snow just a smidge... JUST A SMIDGE!
  • The woolly-worm forecast will soon be upon us. I'm counting on 'Old Lady' to find us one. Warning: She breaks for woolly worms
I hope you all enjoyed my 11pm edition of Completely Random Thoughts. Thanks for reading! If you fancy yourself a photobug please submit a picture for my 'Your Town' photo challenge. I already have two more picked for October so be ready, they will be fun! Good Night Blog World

2 comments:

  1. Tru stories does have the coolest family and friends! I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You misunderstand, I don't think you are lost. I think you are still looking for the person you want to be. That's not lost, it is being young. It is a good thing.
    It's ok if your whole graduatiing class gets married before you. It is not who gets married first that counts. It is who finds the right person and stays happily married the longest.
    There are floral arranging classes. I think you can get degrees. You also need cash to buy the business. Can't believe it is closing. Usually the one business in a small town that survives is the flower shop. Is that your calling?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...