Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Like Being Creative

This weekend I announced my I really shouldn't have but did purchase of the camera I had been drooling over for a bit. I have had my camera for 5 days and I'm already glad I got it because well.. I like being creative. I feel my soul is being sucked away by every badge beep at the door, so to keep myself from shriveling up I must find creative outlets or I think I really would die. Sometimes this comes in the form of colored markers to outline a border at work or being in charge of our dry-erase calendar for days off at work, anything to let me see color.

With the purchase of the camera I actually have been getting out of the house, like to day for example. Drove around town looking for some good photos for my 'Photo Challenge' of your town pictures. Which by the way I have a photo challenge going on. Hop on over to my photo blog to get all the details and see some of my pictures I've got there. It really is the little things, like creative expression that make it worth waking up in the morning. I hope everyone will at least consider taking part in my photo challenges that I plan on having everyonce in awhile. You honestly don't even have to have a fancy camera a point and shoot will do just fine. Then you can play around with it, changing colors or adding effects, I like to use picnik, it's a free web-based photo editing site that is really fun to play around with. That's how I got the picture below looking so cool.


I hope you'll get out there and take some pictures, it makes it more fun to see what everyone else can come up with too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...