Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Todays $#*! List

- at&t store (for being out of stock)
- Best Buy for not acknowledging me for the 20minutes I was standing there waiting in your hotter than Hades store. Any other time you would have bugged me. I left without letting you have my money.
- The Radio Shack store in the mall for also not assisting me in a timely manner
- The mall for not having a stand alone at&t kiosk
- the soul-sucking abyss that is my job for well... being you. Very unappreciative of the things I do and the stab-yourself-in-the-eye B*work you continue to throw at me
- GC DQ for not taking my coupons you cheap baseturds

That is all for now. Hopefully I am able to locate my phone somewhere tomorrow or I will be semi-colon frowny face :(

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, that day turned out great for a wednesday...
    TT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...