Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's the Humidity That'll Get Ya!

Here is a short post for today...

I took the day off, not for fun, but to help a brotha out. NiBo is switching roommates and moved from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor of the building next door to his current apartment he's off on Thursdays from work, hence the weekday move. So, drama, mom and I ventured down to the big city to help clean and move. Lucky fasha (dad) had a work excuse not to assist with this move. A few things I observed from today 1- Moving sucks 2- moving sucks even more in the heat! 

Of course all the sunshine was wasted during the morning move and by time we got back the clouds had settled in, but in some good news the 2nd annual mini pool paradise is up and running!! Here's a sneak peek...




Later this evening I was digging through the archives to find a good new picture for throw back Thursday, man was that some fun. Mom, drama and I all had more than a few laughs looking back through old pictures. There was a picture of dad wearing some short shorts back in the day, but he said that wasn't allowed, "No dad on throw back Thursday on the blog" well boo hiss, what a spoil sport. I still managed to get him in the picture though, he didn't say anything about family pictures ;) 

Keeping with the summer theme, here is our lovely family at the company's Play Day event, this is the good part of the family before it was spoiled with drama and NiBo.. just kidding... but really.. haha I kid, I kid.


This is one of my favorite pictures of just the three of us, I don't know if it's the fake beach background, the cooler of soda, or the fake lobster, but it just makes me smile. (and dad's kinda rockin some short shorts here) Mom's hair and dad's sideburns, I mean do the 80's get any better than this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...