Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Had To



I didn't want to but I had to. I finally gave in and put the window a/c unit in. I feel like I'm abandoning Spring too soon, but Summer is just around the corner and with that brings the heat. Tomorrow the high is 92. Gross. So tonight I shall sleep in less humidity, bought air bliss.

As the heat climbs so does the inside temperature at work. It had been an icebox and I was ok with it, little chilly but ok with it. Then someone had to complain they were too cold and now it's starting to creep up to the stuffy side. I guess I'm going to have to start shaving my legs and break out the capri's and Bermuda shorts, be warned the legs are still transparent white, you might need sunglasses just to look at them.

Also inching closer and closer is this Sunday, not only is it Father's Day but it is also the 2013 Warrior Dash... yikes, that kinda snuck up didn't it?! :S The weather so far promises to be cooler than last year so maybe I won't do as terrible. 

Keep cool my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Every year our air conditioner goes on earlier and earlier. I don't like to sweat.
    I do not understand why people always complain about it being too cold at work. Put on a sweater. Much easier to put on clothes than take off clothes at work!!!
    At Coco's the temperature will always be cool. Don't want the sweets to melt. (That includes me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be at the Dash Sunday as well! Good luck, Blogger Buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...