Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pre-Monday

Blah, must we return to the workweek so soon? I accomplished very little this weekend. I slept too much (I love naps) I had McDonald's twice (bad!) but I did manage to get out TWICE this weekend to ride bicycles with my parents. I also had doughnuts for breakfast both days and tried the new s'mores blizzard at DQ. Is it any wonder why I have extra weight hanging around?!

I promised to be a better blogger, so you'll at least have a little something new if you go to all the trouble of stopping by. As I spent a better part of my day pinning on Pinterest, I found this ecard that pretty much sums up the week for ya. Hope everyone has a great Monday 1-4 and here's praying we all make it to Friday! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...