Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Time Flies When You Aren't Working

For real, why does time go so much faster when you aren't working?! This weekend was a busy one! 

Saturday: Double Feature at the Drive-In!

I've been making some regular appearance at the drive-in this year so far. You just can't turn down a double feature, two movies for the price of one! NiBo and I met our friends to catch Man of Steel (yes I know, my 2nd time, but NiBo hadn't see it yet and man Superman is hot!) and World War Z. Man of Steel was just as excellent the 2nd time around and World War Z was meh. NiBo has read the book and said the book is way better, and that it's hard to make the book into a movie the way it is set up. That added with the fact that I'm over Brad Pitt and wish he'd cut his hair, I'd say if the Zombie apocalypse came before you saw this movie you wouldn't be missing much. We had a great time and got to stay out late and had lots of laughs with BWurm and CLoo

Sunday: A Taste of the big city

We ventured off to the big city where they have their annual "Taste of" festival. Dad had never been and was a little excited, then a little let down. There wasn't a whole lot of variety, I mean it's no Taste of Chicago. So we had pizza, some crepe's, and some Smoothie King.

Monday: A Day off

Monday I was a lazy butt and took the day off. I took a nap, caught up on some DVR and shopped around town. I bought some shirts and a surprise for this year's Mini Pool Paradise! You'll have to stay tuned to find out!

And Today...
well I had been working on a cute way to display my summer bucket list and then the website crashed and I lost it all, never mind you that I had been working on it for a solid hour :( So I may or may not try again.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...