Wednesday, June 5, 2013

10 Things: Think Positive Thoughts


I'll be completely honest with you, the above picture is my life 7 hours and 45 minutes everyday, 5 days a week, and it's blah. Add to this already depressing gray world the fact that the Page Turner is abandoning us in just 2 days time and off to play Willy Wonka in her small town and it becomes difficult to find anything to be positive about. But here I give you (scraping from the bottle of the barrel) 10 things: Think Positive.


- I got new pens! They write in different color inks and I had a $1 off coupon hooray! 

- I finally beat the stupid Candy Crush level that I had been stuck on for weeks
- Mom and Dad brought me a strawberry pie from McD and an iced tea! :D
- Vacation days renewed on the 1st and I haven't used one yet! 
- I get to sleep with the windows open tonight (a nice break from the rain!)
- I have finally recovered from the 'Red Wedding' on Game of Thrones
- My brothers stupid videos on Vine are hilarious.
- I have a jar full of starburst's on my desk. (favorite flavor is Pina Colada)
- OL is going to take me gambling sometime this summer :)
- Tomorrow is food day at work.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of positive stuff going on. If you look, you find it.
    I will just be a text or e-mail away. Plus my small town and your small town are not too far from each other. You can take a motorcycle ride to Coco's. We will have a nice chat.
    The Page Turner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...