Saturday, June 15, 2013

Drive In Movie: Man of Steel



One of the perks of living in this particular small town is our twin Drive-in theater! Last night we went and saw Man of Steel, the new Superman reboot. EXCELLENT! This superman is way hot, I kinda liked him better scruffy at the beginning of the movie rather than the clean shaven hero type, but that's just me, HOT either way.

Admission in is $7 and I gave the man a $10 bill and this is the change I get, kinda cool. I was waiting in line early because i like to get there early and get a good spot, and my friends from out of town were going to be a little later so I volunteered to wait in line so we could get a good spot then they could just come find me when they got there. Since I had nothing better to do I got in line at 6 and had about 30 mins to waste before the gates opened. Every time I have waited in line I get stuck behind the WT parents of the year. Yelling at their kids to behave and cussing up a story... stay classy. This particular family left their vehicle for a bit to go look for frogs in the crick. Ok cool whatever.

Then I get to my perfect spot and this family of yahoos pulls up next to me, first off they almost hit the pole getting too close as he was backing his pickup truck in and then they continue to be almost the most annoying people there. As I look around there usually aren't too many townies there which I find odd since there isn't much else to do in small town USA. I also notice that it's kind of a WT mecca, I don't know what it is about the drive in but it attracts some interesting people. Don't be those people...

10 things: A few Do's and Don'ts for the drive-in: 

- Bring Chairs- this way you have a comfortable viewing spot.
- Bug Spray- Mosquito bites SUCK!
- Blankets- summer nights can get a little chilly sometimes.
- bring a radio- 
- In this day and age there is this thing called the internet, most businesses have these things called websites, they tell you information about the place you are going, research a little.
- Don't talk and play on your phone the whole time, it's still dark and it's distracting to others
- Do bring something to do while you wait for the movie to begin- a book, a frisbee, bags
- When exiting please be kind and let at least one car out in front of you.
- Do keep inside your own space, or kindly ask to invade your neighbors airspace. Typically the front of your car is your space.
- Do get your snacks early, the snack bar line is LONG!

Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the movie, you are ultimately there to watch a movie.


Ah swoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...