Sunday, June 16, 2013

10 Things: Warrior Dash 2013




Here is a quick 10 things about today's Warrior Dash to wet your whistle until tomorrow when I feel like uploading my pictures. The important take-away here is that I survived! 

* I got free sunglasses and a superman cape! Gotta love freebies
* This year's course was tougher than last year, could have been the mud ratio
* I was 50 seconds slower than last year... at least I'm consistently slow
* I witnessed a girl throwing up and it wasn't me
* Had couple omg Heather needs to get in shape/lose weight moments
* This will probably be my last Warrior Dash unless there are some lbs dropped and in shape gotten
* My new waterproof camera made the trek on the course with me and survived too even through the mud pits
* I got a little bit of sun- face is a smidge redish
* The medal this year doubles as a bottle opener
* I can't believe I paid to do that.


Also Happy Father's Day Dad! Thanks for coming to cheer us on even though it was your Holiday! 

Picture from Warrior Dash 2012- Dad's one-and-done dash
He was a great spectator/picture taker this year though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...