Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dear End of Year Holidays

I've decided that I don't like holidays on Tuesdays. Why must this be? Thanksgiving always gets to be on a Thursday why can't we get Christmas and New Years moved to the weekend?! Ok ok, I guess those are kind of locked in dates. But I still don't have to like it.

I also feel like we need to spread these holidays out a little more. It's like BAM! Thanksgiving-November, Christmas-December, boom New Year-January. Our next day off isn't until Memorial Day-May. Holy hell that's depressing that means we have 5 months before we get another day off... bogus. Back to work tomorrow it is. Double depressing is a few of the older folk are throwing around the 'R' word... you know retirement. What will I do without their wise words of anti-encouragement to get me through the next FORTY or so years of working.... oh yikes. 40 more years.




I know I complain about my job and I do feel bad about it knowing that there are people trying to find a job out there. But it sucks the life out of me. But they say one day at a time right? But I really am thankful to have a job although I know sometimes it doesn't seem like it.


Happy day 1. 364 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...