Monday, January 7, 2013

New Music

Ah music, is there anything better. Most days it's the only thing that gets me through the work day. You see I'm kind of secluded in the back of the room and it's kind of quiet and I don't get a whole lot of visitors, which is fine, I'm rather getting used to the quiet. The one thing my new location allows is me to get my headphones in and get lost in music. While I had my ear infection I didn't listen to my music and the days dragged and dragged.

In my Christmas stocking I got Fun's new CD, and I LOVE! You have probably heard their song "We are Young" which was on several commercials and their new song from their new CD "Some Nights" I can't stop listening to this CD, I recommend it highly.


I sometimes go back and forth between music genre's, it was in a big country mode for awhile. But my complaint with country music sometimes is the lack of new songs on the radio and they play the same songs over and over and over again, it gets really old. I do love me some country but sometimes the lovey dovey blah blah of the country songs makes me just want to shut it off. So I've been listening to today's hits a lot. I will say if I hear Rhianna's voice saying "shine bright like a diamond" I'm probably going to destroy the radio.

I'm not a huge fan of Pink and her party anthems but after hearing "Blow Me (one last kiss)" I've been impressed. With my iTunes gift card from Christmas I bought her new CD 'The Truth about Love' and I'm so glad I did! My favorite song that I can't get out of my head is 'Give Me a Reason' featuring none other that the lead singer for Fun! Perfect! The harmony is redic and the chorus is a total ear worm. There is also a song featuring Eminem, remember him? The real slim shady? It's another get stuck in your head song. 

Check out these CDs, I promise if you appreciate good music you won't be disappointed! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...