Monday, January 14, 2013

5am Happened

I'll call it a small victory, and with the help of a morning person friend's text message. I was up and out of bed at 5am. I will confess I did think about going back to sleep but that is no way for change to occur. I went to the bathroom and threw water on my face and the lights on did help. As I walked back into my cozy bedroom it is pitch black in there, like a cave dark. No wonder it's hard to get up, I have created a perfect sleep space. So I threw on the light laid on the floor and stared at the ceiling for a bit, then went and did a morning yoga DVD.

I'm not 100% sure you are supposed to work up a sweat for yoga, but I did. It says for beginners not out of shapers, but I made it through.



I hope you enjoy this lovely Monday. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...