Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Wedding Reception

OK well better late than never. Last weekend (Jan 29th) I packed my bags and headed to the bigger little town for an overnight with Old Lady and My Girl T at The Page Turner's house and attended a fabulous party.

Each year members of her family and family-in-law have a great theme party to raise money for their Relay for Life Team. It was very exciting to meet some blogebrities (blog celebrities). Everyone was so nice and they really do know how to throw a party! We joined in with The Page Turner's group who were all dressed like wedding caterer's. We won best group!

Look out OL's got her whistle

Drinks were so yummy!

Sam n' Ella's Catering


Mr & Mrs. Page Turner 

I was told I could possibly have a career in catering, I guess I looked the part

OL & Mr. Page Turner

Clearly a little later in the night

...and later yet

Ok Sorry OL we may have put confetti in your hair and laughed.

Good times had by all, thanks Blog world for being so welcoming to some out of towners! It was so nice to meet you all!

2 comments:

  1. We're glad you were there and hope you come again next year! Once you win a best dressed title you're obligated to try for the repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! Thanks for coming!

    Flag Girl..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...