Sunday, February 27, 2011

This Weekend I...

This weekend I was lazy. My Friday night consisted of Chinese food, sweatpants and my television. I discovered we had a free weekend of Starz, hello movies.

Saturday consisted of much of the same thing.

Today I took NiBo to his guitar lessons. We grabbed a bite at Fat Sandwich (just google it, it's not in anyway healthy and is actually a heartattack waiting to happen but it's so good) Then we went to the mall, I'm still in search of a nice pair of running shoes and still can't decide. Then it was home for the Oscars.

I really wasn't that impressed with the Oscars. The funniest parts were the promo clips leading up to the actual show itself. There were a few dresses I like but nothing too glamourous that I saw. The rain/thunder/lightning had to hit right at the time they were announcing Best Picture. I missed it all and read it on Twitter that King's Speech one. I love Colin Firth and am glad he won, maybe I should go see the movie.

Then I still wasn't quite ready for bed (this stay up late crap has got to go, it won't do if I'm to become a morning person) but Jimmy Kimmel was on and it happen to be the segment with Tom Hanks. I wish Tom Hanks was in my family. He's a funny guy.

Tom Hanks fact: There is a rumor in my small town that Mr. Hanks has dined at our German restaurant. His brother teaches at the university in the big town over so it makes sense he could have been here. I tweeted him tonight as I was typing this, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this rumor... I'll keep you posted.

Tomorrow is the last day of February, with March comes the promise that Spring will soon be on it's way, one can only hope. I'm the lateshift person at work tomorrow too so I'll be a long day, blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...