Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Day After I Turned 25....

The day after I turned 25 I was tired. I stayed up way too late. I also learned that there was a very complex and strategic planning mission that went into my desk decorations. I threw a wrench in their plans when I decided to work the OT until 7. OL and MGT (My Girl T, I'm shortening it) devised a very complex diversion tactic which involved OL saying "hey hurry up let's get out of here, MGT you ready to go" then MGT would say "No I have a few things to finish up you guys go ahead" then OL and Easy Rider exit stage left... end scene.

Thank you guys for really putting your heads together to get me out of the building so you could decorate my desk.... haha I kid I kid. It was awesome, giving credit to both OL and MGT for best collaborative effort of diversion and desk decoration that I have ever seen.

Now that the birthday candle wishes have been made and I have one day of being a 25 year old under my belt... here is what I know for sure..

- I am now offically closer to 30 than I am to 20
- My chances of making it on the Real World are dwindling by the second
- I can legally rent a car without extra fees
- The cold side of the pillow won't stay that way long, enjoy it while you can
- My car insurance decreases
- I can run for president in 10 years
- I don't know where wives get their tales but they are usually wrong
- I have no idea where Waldo is
- Nor do I know where in the world Carmen Sandiego is
- A Care Bear stare could bring peace to Iraq
- Alf will eat your cat, I don't care what he says
- Never feed a gremlin after midnight, keep him away from bright light and for heaven's sake don't get him wet
- and lastly the best thing I remember about having a birthday when I was little was this.....


The best birthday song ever recorded from Captain Zoom.

2 comments:

  1. Regarding the age of 25, this much I know is true: I've seen more lives change in that one 365 day period in a person's life than any other age. I predict the same for you, and I also predict that will all be amazing changes. Happy birthday to you, Easy Rider!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...