Monday, February 28, 2011

*Me*March


Are you ready for *Me*March? You probably have no clue what MeMarch is, and I made it up. A 31 day detox from my bad habits to kick start me back into shape and take care of me for awhile. I mentioned the whole morning person/runner thing, that all starts tomorrow!

Get healthy is my first goal, time to shed my winter blubber layer. I just need to take some time for myself. Since I have to get up early to go to the gym obviously I'm going to have to go to bed sooner than I do now, that means some TV time is going away. So you will have to excuse me if I'm not caught up on the shows, I'll save that for the weekend.

The basic goal here is just to take some time for myself. I'm usually trying to make sure everyone else is happy and sometimes give up the things that I might want, but not this March! I figure the only real thing that I do is go to work, come home, watch tv, facebook, maybe blog, stay up to late rotting my brain with any of the above, go to sleep, wake up and repeat. Clearly there is time for a workout no excuse, and since I'm giving up Facebook for Lent I'll have even more time.

31 days *Me*March: Do it for yourself and break some bad habits and pick up some good ones. I'm also going to stop biting my nails, it will be difficult but this March I'm going to be the best me I can be. So pick a habit or two, just make it something for you. Who's with me!?

1 comment:

  1. *GASP!*

    You're giving up Facebook for Lent? Holy cow, you don't mess around!

    Good for you for putting YOU first! Take it one day at a time. You're going to do great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...