Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Say What?!

I cannot honestly believe that it is November already. At least we get to 'fall back' this weekend and get our lost hour back.

Busy weekend up ahead. Friday is gma's birthday!! She doesn't like to be reminded. Friday is also the annual Rodeo/girls night AND added bonus our favorite band is playing at our country bar Friday night and bonus free admission if you show your ticket stub from the rodeo.. score!

and Saturday I'm heading to the big city to see Bill and Giuliana speak at a financial seminar, it's free, (I'm all about the free and discounts) it's just something spontaneous to do and on a whim.

I'm pretty much at writers block but at least wanted to give you something to read. Oh and I voted.. good job me!

PS. I missed Old Lady today (she was being governmental official today)
PPS. We are going to Bingo Thursday, it shall be fun, wish me luck.
PPPS. I have began putting one less dollar of gas in my car to buy a $1 scratch off.. gotta play to win so far I'm 0/3. It'll pay off one of these days..hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...