Monday, November 15, 2010

Make Mine a Double


As I sit here stuffing my face with Doublestuf Oreo cookies, I feel really bad for the guy who invented the original Oreo, he got the ultimate one-up. I mean really when you go the grocery store and you see "singlestuf" Oreos sitting next to Doublestuf Oreos have you ever really found yourself saying, man there is too much stuf in the Doublestuf, I think I'll pass. Nope never. Poor single stuf Oreo fella. There is a lesson to learn from all of this.

Go Big or Go Home.

2 comments:

  1. I do actually! I don't care for doublestuf, there's too much stuf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like when Double stuff was made, all other Oreos should have been retired. No peanut butter, no orange filling. Just Double Stuff. Sitting on a shelf alone with a spotlight shining on them. Thank you Oreo for Double Stuff. They are triple delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...