Wednesday, November 3, 2010

10 Things: Favorite Holiday Movies

I had to make a stop at Target this evening to snoop to see what they had and to see if I could find anything that I couldn't live without. But what to my little eyes should appear (if you're expecting eight tiny reindeer you're not too far off) That's right folks the Holiday season is officially upon us. There were "Holiday" trimmings all around the store, hanging from the ceilings, in the form of trimmings for your tree... the whole shebang. And I think I mentioned in a tweet way back in September that the winter scents candle commercial kind of makes me want the holiday season to be here..ask and you shall receive. With only 52 days until Christmas (thanks iphone App, yep there is indeed an App for that) and the holiday songs getting stuck in my head already AND the stores forcing it upon us early... I bring you 10 Things: My Favorite Holiday Movies (meaning a MUST watch every season or it's not Christmas yet) in no particular order...

- A Christmas Story (annual tradition to at least try all 24 hours, thanks TNT!)
- Frosty the Snowman & Frosty Returns (a back-to-back must)
- Rudolph
- Charlie Brown Christmas
- Christmas Vacation
- Home Alone
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (classic cartoon edition)
- It's a Wonderful Life
and the last two are actually Halloween movies, but a Holiday must none the less
- Hocus Pocus
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show

It just isnt' a Holiday Season without these movies.
What are you're must-see Holiday Movies?

3 comments:

  1. the only two movies from your list that i've ever seen are Hocus Pocus and Home Alone. I watch Home Alone every year too :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pratical magic..love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...