Monday, September 9, 2013

Two Things to Remember about Tomorrow

(Or today if you are reading this on Tuesday)


1. Sons of Anarchy returns!!!!
2. New Apple Inc. product announcements (iPhone)


I have gotten several people addicted to Sons of Anarchy, including OL. She is very excited about it's return, she even has plans for a special meal! For me my Tuesday night 'Reaper' crew will be back together and will be tuning in to watch the 90 min season 6 premiere. Kurt Sutter, the creator of the show, has always said that the show will go 7 seasons, which means this could be the second to last season. And that makes me kinda sad.

New Apple products out tomorrow! Rumors have been swirling for months about the new iPhone and it's features. One thing that is not a rumor is the new features of the iOS7 upgrade, which just looks lovely if you check out the Apple website. Another feature is a fingerprint scanner locking device and better camera, faster processor and all that jazz. My upgrade just happened to be this past Saturday, so if I like what I see, a new iPhone will be in my future! 

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...