Monday, September 16, 2013

Not Everything About Fall is Good


I give you exhibit A... Pumpkin Spice m&m's. Horrible, disgusting, yuck, and any other synonym you can come up with for gross. They taste like gingerbread pumpkin or some combination of both. Not everything needs to be pumpkin-ized in the Fall. (although our pumpkin pedicure was amazeballs)

Exhibit B.... the white chocolate Candy corn m&m's. While they are not my favorite their taste far out weighs the nasty pumpkin spice. If you like white chocolate I'd say give it a try.

I think I shall make it my Fall mission to try anything pumpkin that I come in contact with. 

So far (and it's not even Fall yet) I have tried:  
 - Pumpkin Spice Latte from McDs (I took one sip. I don't like coffee) = No
 - Cinnamon Pumpkin Spice Pedicure = Yes, Awesome! 
 - Pumpkin Spice M&M's = vomit. yuck. No.

1 comment:

  1. Come to Coco's. We have Pumpkin Spice Malted Milk Balls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...