Thursday, September 26, 2013

Throw Back Thursday: Homecoming

It's that time of year here in small town... it's Homecoming week. Tonight under cover of darkness students will sneak onto unsuspecting teachers and strangers' yards to throw toliet paper up in their trees. I did watch the parade and got candy thrown at me, there were tootsie rolls so I was ok with the candy projectiles.

Here is a throw back to my 2000 Freshman Homecoming dance with me and my date. I loved this dress color, I remember I was so excited when I found a fingernail polish that matched perfectly. Gma made this and my matching purse. It comes in very handy to have a Gma who can sew, she made several formal dresses for me and saved us a boat load of cash! Hard to believe this picture was 13 years ago! Holy moly.



Happy Thursday! You're almost to the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...