Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Weinermobile and Cinnamon Pumpkin Pedicures

Today was a very exciting day here in small town, The Oscar Mayer Weinermobile made a stop in town today! How exciting!! Of course we had to make an appearance and get a few photos, and hot dog it up for the camera... haha get it, "hot dog!"








We even picked up a few goodies at our visit. The standard weiner whistle, an 'I saw it' sticker and a key chain! Sweet! 


Then A.Drama and I head off to the big city for a little sister bonding time for mani's and pedi's. She told me she saw a sign that the nail place we go to had Cinnamon Pumpkin Spice pedicures, and thought we'd give it a try. On our way down I asked her if maybe she was confused and it was for a coffee place, she assured me it was for a pedicure.

Well when we got there.... turns out she was right! It was AMAZING!! There was pumpking scrub, pumpkin oil, and pumpkin butter cream lotion! It still smells so good, and left our feet very soft! Sure pumpkin is overdone this time of year, but I'm all for a pumpkin spice pedicure.



I went for a fall shade on my nails to get into the fall theme, with OPI's Espresso Your Style.


Then we went to Target, and the Target eye got the better of us and we ended up buying more than we needed. At this point NiBo joined us, and the eye got him too.


Oh and in case you were wondering, Target has their Halloween stuff out. 


Then we ended our day with more sister bonding time back at home... this consists of us both sitting on the computer. mostly on Pinterest, and telling the other when we have found something cool or funny. We are also attempting to get a jump start on our Christmas shopping, or at least getting our lists together. Only 100 more days ya know! 


Busy busy weekend with lots of fun things. 7 more days until it's officially fall! Hope everyone had a great weekend too, I know I sure did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...