Friday, September 6, 2013

Never Too Old for a Good Coloring Book


I had one of those moments, I just wanted to color. Where did this urge come from? I have no idea but dang it, I needed some new crayons and a good coloring book STAT. I had to go to two different places to even find a coloring book in small town, of all places it was Dollar General that had them and a brand spankin new box of crayons! 

Then a.Drama sent me a text that she had a present for me! Turns out it was a 5 books in one Disney Princess coloring book that she picked up in the big city! Score! She even picked one up for herself! 


So we spent our Friday night coloring Disney Princess's! Please... try not to be so jealous, you can go get your own coloring book and have a coloring night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...