Tuesday, September 24, 2013

10 Things: I love about Tuesdays aka SOA Night

Specifically this Tuesday, but most of this can be transposed with any Tuesday during SOA season

* Sons of Anarchy...obvs

* Text exchanges with OL that mostly include exchanges of "Holy $h*t" or omg

* My mom calling at 10:17 to discuss SOA

* The fact I said holy crap before the first commercial break and 6 mins in

* Facebook messages from friends live chatting the show

* Having no clue what is going to happen this season but trying to figure it out anyway

* Following Twitter #SOAFX while I watch and seeing other people's reactions

* Tomorrow's lunch discussion

* Jax Teller 

* We are only 3 episodes in and I already can't imagine my Tuesdays without this show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...