Friday, September 20, 2013

iPhone 5s



I had the day off today and thought I'd take a chance and try to get the new iPhone that came out today... well I succeeded! I just happened to have my upgrade in time to get the new one, and for the first time I have the current phone that is out new!

I told myself I wasn't going to wait in line so I was hoping that by chance pulling up to Best Buy when they open would be enough. When I pulled up like 10 minutes until they open there were only like 3 people in line. Ok I can do this.

Turns out they started passing out tickets to get the phone at 8:00 and people waited overnight and started lining up at 10:30 the night before. I can't think of anything I want that bad to wait outside overnight in the cold. So when I strolled up to the line, they asked what carrier I had and boom, they had a phone left, several it turns out but hey I got one and that's all that matters.

In the short line to check out I quickly realized I don't belong with these people. First off just because I'm in line for the same product does not mean I want to hear you and your phones life story. Also I suggest that if you are going to be one of the first people, please understand how the phone works. While waiting in the line the guy in front of me had the most basic of questions for for the apple expert. ugh. Then the girl behind me wanted to tell me about every iPhone she has ever had... yikes.

But after playing with the new phone I love it! Much faster than my other phone, love the new features. Gpa goes on and on about how he doesn't understand the big deal about getting a new phone... it's hard to explain to old people. But our phones are such huge part of our everyday lives (well at least for my generation) not saying it's a good thing, it's just a fact Jack.

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. I just told The Kid you got the new phone. He is impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...